Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Totally Awesome/Insane Weekend and a Happy Halloween to You!

I would like to start off this post with a Happy Halloween! Halloween is that night (or in college, 4 nights!) of the year that you can dress up like a total freak and it will be socially acceptable. Or in college, you can dress and act like a hooker and you won't be frowned upon.

This year for Halloween, I had a couple of friends stay for the weekend. I dressed up on Saturday night and I improvised on Friday night, and I have a different costume for Monday during my classes.

On Friday night when my friends arrived to my dorm, we decided that walking around my building was kind of boring, so we decided to wander campus for a while. Unfortunately, none of us were wearing costumes because it was approximately -1000000000 degrees outside. We all got bundled up in our pea coats (because we're really cool) and began our adventure in the dark. We decided that we were cool enough to go to a party (even though we don't drink or anything), so we started walking toward apartments where parties would probably take place. It was definitely interesting. And we discovered that when you aren't wearing a costume on Halloween, you will be heckled like you're a fat person on The Biggest Loser and the hecklers are Bob and Jillian.
"IF YOU DON'T RUN FASTER YOU WILL FALL INTO A DUNGEON OF HORNY GOATS. NOW RUN FASTER, YOU FAT ASSCLOWN!"

So whenever people yelled stuff at us, we just yelled back at them, "WE'RE STRIPPERS ON STRIKE!" and they would usually shut up and get back to their weed. I can't even describe what it was like looking in on their parties. It didn't even look fun to me. It was just a bunch of drunk people dressed like hookers and Mario who smelled like weed all over each other. It was like some sick fetish orgy that I just can't wrap my innocent mind around.

So that was my first costume... even though it wasn't even a costume. My second one was actually really cool. People have told me in the past that if I dyed my hair orange I would look like Hayley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore. You can probably see where this is going.


 Yep. We're twins. Anyway, I spent my whole day dressed like that and got some really strange looks. I love it.

Tomorrow, I will be dressed like a giant, fluffy chicken. Next week I will post about how I obtained such a majestic costume, but in the meantime, here's a picture of me rolling around on the floor while wearing said chicken suit.

 





Sexaaayy!!!!
Now just imagine that divine creature taking notes and attentively listening to a lecture along with 120 people. Oh yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Peabs, you should never take off that chicken suit, I swear.

    ReplyDelete