Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finals Week!

Sorry, people! It's finals week and I'm studying my butt off this weekend.

I would totally post something more interesting or fun or whatever, but that will have to wait until next weekend. Seriously, I will try to write more after the end of the semester, but I have a TON of stuff to do. My computer got a virus this past Friday, and I had to come home to Detroit to have my brother fix it, and I keep getting distracted from my studying even though my hardest final is on Monday.

To anyone out there who has finals, good luck! If you've already had them and you're on break, eat shit and die, you lucky bastard. I'm over here fighting an ulcer and hair loss while you get to sit back, watch Frasier, and eat Funyuns whenever you damn well please, so I kind of hate you.

I will hopefully write when I'm on break next week! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment