Friday, November 25, 2011

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! DON'T CRUCIFY AND BEHEAD ME!

HI! Sorry, I'm being so damn sporadic with these posts, but I have stuff to do. As finals week approaches, writing here gets less and less important. I also am at home in Detroit right now, and I left my tablet in my dorm, so I can't draw any pretty pictures.... This post is to just apologize for not keeping up and to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope you gained at least 2 pants sizes like I think I did. I don't think I ever want to see salad again. Anyway, this weekend is insanely busy for me because I have a shit-ton of homework to do that I haven't started and I keep getting distracted by people and the internet, so I will post something next weekend.

I am going to post a beautiful Thanksgiving story next weekend that will be full of historically inaccurate and highly blasphemous drawings of Jesus battling a gigantic turkey.

Again, I'm sorry about not updating regularly. Not that anyone actually reads this.... I feel schizophrenic when I blog. It feels like I'm talking to myself just a little bit. Whatever.

Peace out and have a great weekend! Enjoy your Thanksgiving leftovers! And to anyone who is not from the U.S. who may or may not read this... I hope your Thursday was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment